Are you confused by what Pinterest is and how it differs from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
That’s ok, the idea of having to spend time on another platform can seem like a total drain. Let me ease your mind by saying that once you’re up and running, it’ll take less time to manage than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram AND you’ll be getting better results.
Below we’re going to tell you EXACTLY what Pinterest is and how it can generate huge amounts of traffic, conversions and sales.
This is the first module taken from our Pinterest for Business Course and welcomes you into the world of Pinterest marketing.
Interested in grabbing the full course? Enter the code PUPPY (we prefer cute offer codes) to receive a crazy cute 30% OFF.
- 9 Core Modules
- All about Pinterest
- Pinterest Basics
- Setting Up Your Pinterest Profile
- Setting Up Boards
- How To Pin
- Rich Pins
- Create Pins
- When & How Much To Pin
- Optimising Your Website for Pinterest
- Easy & Actionable Video Lessons
- Template Downloads
- Action Sheets to Help you Create a FULLY optimised Pinterest Business Account
- VIP Access to a Private Facebook Group with Support from Our Team